What is it?
- 2 separate of $750 payments to income support recipients and eligible concession card holders residing in Australia
- First payment: start 31/03/2020
- Second payment: start from 13/07 2020.
- Residing in Australia; and
- At any time from 12/03/2020 to 13/04/2020,
- you are a recipient of one of the following payments, or hold one of the following concession cards (Click here to see the full list)
- you have lodged a claim for one of the eligible payments or concession cards, and the claim is subsequently granted.
- Residing in Australia;
- On 10/07/2020, you are receiving one of the payments or holding one of the concession cards that were eligible for the first payment. Except for those who are receiving the Coronavirus supplement ($550 a fortnight)
How to apply
- Existing recipients: no action required
- New recipients: Can apply here online
Further, Centrelink has said:
You don’t need to complete a full claim right now. You can register your intention to claim at a time and place that works for you. To find out how, read more about registering your intention to claim a payment.