- install pdoc pro on the ADMIN DEVICE + pdoc client on the CLIENT DEVICE
- CLIENT = the device client uses to sign stuff. Like the topaz gemview
- ADMIN = the device TT office use to prepare document to be signed.
- disable firewalls on all devices
- on the CLIENT device, click START > search COMMAND PROMPT > run IPCONFIG > take not of the ipv4 code
- on the ADMIN device, run PDOC PRO APP ADMIN
Created by: Christopher Le
Modified on: Wed, 1 May, 2019 at 11:32 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.