- If yes = customer has the problem
- If no, try the following below and re-test the microphone test
- unplug usb and re-plug it
- check if headset is fully charged - hen you place it on the base you can see the bottom-right battery icon light blinking or not
- check of the PC or headset is muted + ensure the sound setting is directed to the headset device and not any other speaker
- go to the base > flick the setting to B, then go back to A. (IT MUST NOT BE ON ANY SETTING OTHER THAN A. ONLY A will it work). By flicking it down b c d e then back to A, you are kind of 'rebooting" it.
- go to START > type in PLATRONICS HUB > see what's going on there (check for updates and all settings must be OFF
- check the toky application in use:
- if chrome - perhaps chrome has been muted
- if desktop app, close + restart
- if all else fails, turn off/on the headset. Swap hearing devices + contact Chris.
Created by: Christopher Le
Modified on: Mon, 22 Oct, 2018 at 10:36 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.